Automotive Service Advisors Needed
We are expecting high volume of Repair and maintenance service when Ontario's government relaxes social restrictions and opens up businesses after Covid-19 Lock down. Therefore, we are currently in process of hiring multiple service advisors. Please submit your resume and we will get in touch with you.
- Excellent Management support.
- Health and Disability Benefits.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus.
- Excellent work environment.
- Handle daily customer visits in the service drive thru, greeting guests upon arrival and managing their service visit.
- Assist in the diagnosis of customer vehicle issues, inspecting vehicles, documenting customer issues, and completing road tests as required.
- Review and sell required and recommended service repair and maintenance work.
- Process all customer repair order paperwork and handle payment.
- Establish clear pricing and time estimates and ensure promise time commitments are met.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers and exceed their expectations
- Answer customer questions promptly with honesty and accuracy
- Handle customer issues and complaints with urgency and respect
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sales and customer satisfaction targets.
- Support the service team with other tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a Service Advisor
- Positive attitude and customer-focused mindset
- Flexibility and organizational skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient computer skills