2020 Dodge Grand Caravan For Sale in Barrie & Newmarket, Ontario
2020 Dodge Grand Caravan for sale in & Barrie, Ontario
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan includes the following trim levels:
- Canada Value Package: Pentastar 3.6-liter Pentastar™ V6 with Variable Valve Timing, Front-Wheel Drive, 6-speed automatic transmission, Electronic Stability Control, anti-lock brakes, tailgate seating.
- SE Plus: Deep-tinted sunscreen glass, power windows for the second and third rows, 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- SXT: Stow ‘n Go® seating for the second row, black Stow ‘n Place® roof rack, easy-clean floor mats.
- SXT Plus: Power front windows with driver’s single-touch, 17-inch Tech Silver aluminum wheels.
- Crew: Tri-Zone Automatic Air Conditioning, Electronic Vehicle Information Centre, chrome Stow ‘n Place® roof rack system, body-colour exterior mirrors with sill applique.
- Premium Plus: Black Torino leatherette seats with accent stitching and perforated suede inserts, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Super Console.
- Crew Plus: Dual power sliding doors, a power liftgate, heated leather-surfaced front seats with perforated inserts, Radio 430 Multimedia Centre, 6.5-inch touchscreen.
- GT: Automatic headlamps with black surrounds, heated steering wheel, hands-free communication through Bluetooth® streaming audio, 506-watt audio system with 9-speakers.
Hands-free communication in the 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan lets you use your voice to choose radio stations and rely on your Bluetooth®-compatible smartphone to access text messages and send and receive phone calls. Using the available rear-seat single DVD system, passengers in the second and third rows can enjoy entertainment on the drop-down nine-inch screen while listening to the audio on wireless headphones.
Open or close the available power sliding doors of the 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan by pushing a button. You can do the same for the available power liftgate. When you need to carry more gear, the available roof-top storage rack can handle up to 68 kilograms. When unused, the crossbars can be stored in the roof rails to reduce wind noise.